Estate Manager/Handyman, North London
London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for an experienced Estate Manager/Handyman for a private household in North London.
*Only candidates who have experience working for a family in a private household will be considered for the role.
This is a hands on role, where you will be responsible for all household maintenance (interior and exterior), car maintenance, gardening and security of the property.
- General maintenance of the properties; plumbing, lighting and electrical works, painting and decorating when needed.
- Liaise with and manage contractors.
- Oversee boilers, heating systems and pump rooms.
- Tend to and manage formal lawns and garden around the main house; weed control, spraying , weeding of flower beds, deadheading, hedge trimming and watering.
- Maintenance of all metalwork; gates and fencing
- Cleaning of Brass and chandeliers.
- Jet washing of driveways and pathways.
- Cleaning and maintain gutter and drains
- Maintain and review all service suppliers.
- Administration for the family as requested.
- Liaise with the PA regarding all purchases needed for estate and family, receipts, invoices etc.
- Ensure security of the property
- Liaise with alarm company to ensure up-to-date monitoring contracts, emergency contact lists and servicing agreements.
- Ensure all vehicles are kept clean and maintained
- Driving when required
Who you are
Candidates MUST have experience working in a similar role for a private family/household. The right candidates will be well presented and professional with a proactive attitude and able to use initiative well.
- DBS check
- Excellent references
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm (every other Saturday flexible/shorter working hours)
Salary is £50,000 gross per annum
POSTED: 21 May 2020 JOB ID: AFEMNORTH1335