London (Greater) SALARY: £20 - £23 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
An education provider is looking for an Employee Relations Advisor to join their team on a full-time, Temporary Basis for roughly 2 months with the potential to become permanent. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous, proven experience to take ownership of the ER remit. Please note that this is a 5 days per week in the office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all ER related queries
- Take lead in being able to apply HR policy and procedure knowledge across all areas of ER cases
- Coach and advise managers on best practice to ensure that cases are dealt with in a timely manner and in line with internal policies
- Work closely with the senior HR team to minimise risk and cost
- Ensure that records are kept updated on the HRIS and completed in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of exit interviews, monitoring data to identify potential trends
- Keep up to date with latest HR policies and procedures to ensure correct
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven experience working as an ER advisor or with strong ER experience
- Hold a CIPD or relevant HR degree
- Experience of working within a large, fast paced environment
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- Experience of working within a unionised sector (desirable)
For further information, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 May 2023 JOB ID: JPP9888