Entry level – Resourcing and Administration Executive – Industry leading company
London (Greater) SALARY: £20,000 - £23,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager and looking for a role that is within a fast-paced environment. It’s a fantastic opportunity to work within a company that has the employee’s development at the core of its company culture. Our client is seeking someone to hit the ground running and be a key part of their events.
The role is primarily working on more than one project on many different deadlines. You will work within a small team who are eager for the company’s success. Our client is seeking someone very eager to learn within a supportive and driven working environment.
Duties will include:
- Look after the End-to-End recruitment function for candidates across the multiple company divisions
- Produce job descriptions and adverts and place on social media
- Work closely with other departments to ensure understanding of current business
- Diary management
- Ad hoc administrative support
This is a fabulous opportunity for a graduate who is seeking a fast paced and evolving environment, who has either just graduated or has a few years’ experience.
- You will pro-active, switched on and have a strong drive to succeed
- Have fantastic time management skills
- Can excel under pressure with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and IT skills
This is a unique opportunity to work with a strong driven team in an impressive company. You will be working for a management team that really cares about your personal growth and wellbeing and this is at the forefront of the company culture.
- 20 days holiday plus 5 days off over Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Personal development courses
- Very flexible working minimum 2 days a week in SW London office
POSTED: 10 Nov 2021 JOB ID: ABRA4209