Employee Services Manager – New York
US SALARY: $130,000 - $160,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Employee Services Manager
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 pa.
A global leader in the world of FinTech is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to joint their team and work closely with the CAO and HR Business Partner. This company is known for challenging convention and breaking through with new transformational products!
- Optimize our global HRIS and other Employee Services (including performance management system, LMS, etc.)
- Manage New Employee onboarding and Exiting Employee offboarding
- Oversee Employee Benefits Enrollment
- Track start dates and leave dates; work with our internal teams to coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding processes and checklists
- Manage VISA sponsorships as needed
- Work closely with Finance team to manage payroll updates
- Employee Program and Policy management
- Serve as a key partner as employee policies and programs are developed, with key input on how to implement
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years of working in HR, with experience in HR Operations.
- Start-up experience is also a plus
- You are passionate about the people operations, employee engagement, and process improvement, with a desire to grow these skillsets
- You have a high sense of urgency and strong planning skills. You thrive in a fast-paced
- You understand and honor the need for confidentiality and accuracy of employee data
- You can work independently with sound judgment and design thinking
- You are a problem solver and see opportunity in what others see as too complicated and have accepted as status quo
- You are creative, data-driven, open, and operate with integrity. You hold yourself accountable for high standards and results
POSTED: 10 Jan 2022 JOB ID: JK24560