Employee Benefits Coordinator
London (West End) SALARY: £20 - £24 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Benefits coordinator to join a professional services company on a temporary basis which is due to run for 4 months. This is a hybrid role and will play a crucial role in managing employee benefits ensuring their wellbeing and satisfaction.
- Administer employee benefits programmes including but not limited to healthcare, insurance and pension plans
- Assist employees with benefit enrolment, explaining options and answering any questions
- Collaborate with the Finance and wider HR teams to ensure accurate and timely benefit processing
- Stay up to date on industry trends and regulations to ensure compliance
- Provie exceptional customer service, addressing employee enquiries and resolving issues promptly
- Previous experience in Benefits is essential
- Previous experience in a large scale company providing a wide range of benefits
- Knowledge of employee benefits programmes and regulations
- Detail orientated with excellent problem solving abilities
- Proficient in benefit administration systems
Please apply below for any further information!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JPP0865