EMEA IT Manager – SAAS
UK (regional) SALARY: £55,000 - £75,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
EMEA IT Manager - SAAS
£55,000 - £75,000 plus benefits.
A rapidly growing SAAS Company based in Maidenhead is looking to hire an experienced IT Manager to run the IT Function for the UK and EMEA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a hands-on role with lots of autonomy to lead IT Projects from designing to implementation and deployment. Other duties include:
- Creating the IT Infrastructure strategy
- Leading a range of IT projects such as implementing new IT Systems
- Reviewing business needs and creating solutions for areas of improvement
- Managing a dynamic and passionate IT Team across both Infrastructure and Software
- Working with vendors to improve IT systems.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience managing a team within a SAAS environment. Able to lead from the front in an inspirational manner.
- Managing an IT Division within a SAAS business
- Confident and strong decision-making skills
- Able to understand complex requirements from the business.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure and Best Practices.
- A relevant university degree
- Experience working with an international team
This role will pay up to £75k (DOE), in addition to excellent benefits.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: KHBITMAN21588