Educational Consultant- Arabic Speaker
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 12,000 AED - 15,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is an International Education Consulting Company seeking a highly motivated and customer-oriented Educational Consultant to develop new business and offer bespoke solutions to clients.
- Education Planning & Coaching. Advise families on educational paths and corresponding planning and application strategies toward admission into top overseas independent boarding schools. Conduct practice interviews with students; brainstorm and refine students’ personal statements
- Case Management. Oversee students’ entire application process: strategic positioning, school selection, profile building, test preparation, academic mentoring, recommendation advisory
- Prospect Follow-up & Customer Service. Establish contact and follow-ups with inquiries; maintain contact with prospects and provide information support; monitor sales pipeline to achieve recruitment targets
- Business Development. Support the development and generation of new business opportunities and income for the assigned market(s)
- Events Planning - Organize outreach activities such as school info sessions and family sharing sessions
- Business Analysis - Conduct regular scans and report on competitors and industry/sectoral trends; identifying and managing partners in education and other related industry, including but not limited to schools, test prep institutions, enrichment course providers, etc
- Education. Solid academic record; bachelor's degree; overseas exposure a plus
- Language. English and Arabic; a third Asian language a plus
- Personality. Thoughtful and articulate; analytical yet a lateral thinker; customer and detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability; nimble to fast-paced environment; bold and creative
- Aptitude. Quick learner; can-do attitude; a go-getter; an open mind
- Character. Mature yet fun; accountable; enjoy fostering relationships; helpful and collaborative
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Feb 2024 JOB ID: FL_DXB_EC