EA with Special Projects
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A world-leading tech platform are looking for an exceptional EA with special projects to work closely with their CEO.
You will report directly to the CEO, taking ownership of key projects that will enable the wider leadership team to keep driving the company forwards. Your project management and strategy execution skills will come to the fore in this role.
Key Duties Include:
- Serving as gatekeeper to the CEO and holding company executives to account in delivering on priorities and objectives
- Acting as the driving force behind key projects, offering solutions to advance the company’s growth
- Arranging company leadership team meetings, determining key performance indicators and keeping a finger on the pulse of all key projects
- Oversee smooth inter-company communications between the CEO, leadership team and all employees
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 5+ years of consulting, business development, corporate strategy and/or executive management experience post-higher education, preferably within a technology company
- Brings a blend of collaborative competencies and management capabilities
- Displays strong judgement and excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrates resourceful strategic development ability and problem-solving skills
- Carries a notable track record of improving businesses’ operational activity
Other Information and Job Benefits:
- Role necessitates 5 days in the office per week
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- 10% pension
- Discretionary bonus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 07 Mar 2023 JOB ID: ABEAS9278