EA with Projects for Charity- incredible opportunity!
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a global private equity firm, working in their Foundation team, which is focused on charitable giving. The Foundation’s focus is to advance the education of young people, prevent and relieve poverty, advance and preserve good health and promote social inclusion.
The team is currently only made up of the Director, with employees in the PE firm working pro bono as part of the Foundation. You will then be working very closely with the Director of the Foundation and included with the main arm of the company. This is a really varied, busy and project-focused role. Whilst also providing 1:1 support to the Director.
They offer hybrid working – you generally need to be in the office at least 3 days a week which are based in Pall Mall. You are provided with lunch every day, and drinks and fruit are provided throughout the day. There is also a gym and bike store, among other excellent benefits. The role is until the end of the year, but could be extended.
Ideally you should either have experience in a corporate environment or within the charity sector. You must be switched-on with a can-do attitude. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has been in a support role and is looking to expand their experience and take the next step into a more project-based role.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare papers for Board meetings, minute taking and action points
- Provide diary and admin support to the Director
- Event support – arranging dinners and other events for stakeholders, as well as global conference events
- Carry out due diligence into new charities that either approach the Foundation directly, or are introduced
- Process donation applications and support preparation of paperwork
- Support the company’s internship programme with social mobility charities, participating in career days, alumni programme and mentor opportunities
- Contribute towards creating a webinar series
- Collect content and data for reports
- Contribute towards preparation for presentations
- Provide internal communications support
Who you are:
- Strong work ethic
- Happy working in a close team
- Self-sufficient and project focused
- Professional, strong communicator with great inter-personal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Proactive and positive approach to problem-solving
- Ideally degree educated
- Ideally experience in charity or corporate environment
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply now if you’re interested.
POSTED: 04 May 2022 JOB ID: JCFOU25991