EA with Front of House duties
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A leading institutional investor in the global energy sector is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team on a temp to perm basis. This is a Front of House based role, so you will be assisting with both Reception and EA duties. They are looking for someone to start asap. This full-time role is based in their offices in Mayfair. The salary is offering a minimum of £40,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits package, including lunch in the office twice a week.
What you’ll do:
A large part of the role will include diary management, managing international travel and expenses as well as managing Reception.
- Set up meeting rooms
- Meet and greet
- Manage all post, deliveries and couriers
- Answer the phones
- Book domestic and international travel
- Diary management, including coordinating and scheduling meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones
- Prepare and submit expenses via Concur
- Binding and laminating documents
- Carry out ad hoc projects and research
- Scheduling lunches, dinners and events with internal and external parties
- Providing general administrative support
Who you are:
- Flexible, adaptable, pro‐active, self‐reliant who can work independently
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with ability to prioritise work assignments
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Discrete and able to handle confidential information
- Strong sense of teamwork, including willingness to help when there is a need
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel in a mature, professional manner
- Previous experience with booking domestic and international travel with complicated itineraries is a bonus
Please apply now if you're interested. They are looking to interview asap.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JCFOHEA26442