EA to MDs – global investment bank
London (City of) SALARY: £24 - £28 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
EA to MDs - Financial Control Division – Investment Banking
Temp with potential to convert to perm - Near St Pauls & Farringdon
£24 - £28 per hour plus overtime
8 am – 5 pm OR 9 am - 6 pm
My client, a leading global investment bank with stunning offices in London, are looking for an EA to suppor their MDs and the wider team. They are looking for an EA with a minimum of 4 years’ corporate experience, working within investment banking or investment management. This is a critical division within the bank in terms of the safeguarding of the assets of the firm and this role will support across levels, whilst also providing general admin support to the wider team of 170+.
This division is ideal for an experienced, well-organised and hardworking EA who picks new systems up quickly and has an understanding of the financial markets. In return, there may be scope, in time, to get involved in project management and other initiatives within the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assisting with various communications' deliverables, including: Townhalls, Boards and Committees, briefing materials, talking points, agendas and managing logistics
- Partnering with HR to enhance recruitment best practices and training programs
- Partner level support, including; proactive diary management, travel arrangements, expense processing, phone coverage
- General admin support to the wider team of 170+ in EMEA - Analyst, Associate, VP, MD in conjunction with 3 other Assistants
- Updating and maintaining internal office systems
- Booking events and other ad-hoc requests
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in financial services as an Assistant, preferably within investment banking
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Professional, positive, can-do attitude to work
- Strong communication, excellent telephone manner
- Ability to be proactive, use initiative and multi-task, as well as prioritise
- Team player with experience of working in a large team with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of discretion/confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work with different time zones including the Americas, EMEA and Asia
Experience of working as an EA supporting at Managing Director level or above, within financial services, is imperative for this role, as is the experience of supporting a wider team. If this sounds like it could be the next role for you, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Feb 2024 JOB ID: CLSCO32211