EA to Managing Partner French/Arabic Speaker
Middle East SALARY: 18,000 AED - 22,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant to Managing Partner
A top-quality EA is required to assist a busy Managing Partner with his business. Extensive global travel arrangements, visas and logistics organisation will be required to support the Managing Partner. A high level of integrity and confidentially will be paramount. This post requires very strong English language skills, as the role includes proofreading and editing (grammar, syntax and spelling must be excellent). This role will be fast-paced and will have elements of project coordination. We are looking for a candidate who speaks French, Arabic and English.
· Complex diary management
· Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events and conferences
· Working as a team member within a pool of similar admin coordinators
· Expenses, PRO’s, invoices
· Preparing presentations - PowerPoint
· Constant liaising with Managers and C-level Executives on behalf of the Principal
· Extensive Global travel arrangements; updating logistics, creating itineraries, whilst being prepared for any last-minute amendments
· Overseeing and managing domestic staff
· Some domestic PA assistance may be required in addition to this role
Proactive, calm, resourceful, discreet, confidential
Candidates must reside in the UAE.
Must speak Arabic, French and English.
Hospitality sector experience is a plus
5 years experience at this level
Must be able to work at a pace
Must have 5 years EA experience
Salary 18,000 - 22,000 AED
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: ZCEADUH9765