EA to Managing Director
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 20,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties including answering emails, phone calls & redirecting them to the accurate personnel when necessary to support the smooth functioning of the GM Operations office.
- Act as a first point of contact for both internal and external parties who wish to contact or meet the General Manager to ensure effective prioritizing to facilitate business requirements as directed.
- Prepare and compile documentation including project and departmental related reports, presentation ensuring they are completed and prepared in time for meetings and discussions.
- Arrange meetings called by the GM along with drafting subsequent agendas and preparing minutes of meetings as required.
- Attend all key meetings, as required, at the appointed times ensuring availability of all relevant documents needed to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
- Manage the reporting line’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters, as per the Office Manager’s directions.
- File, maintain, and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners for easy access.
- Provide support in the recruitment process of key resources in the organization.
- Prepare and ensure accurate and timely dissemination of required correspondence, memos, and forms on behalf of the reporting line.
- Prepare required documentation including project-wise & departmental-related reports, presentations, etc. ensuring completeness and timely preparation for meetings and discussions of the reporting line.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking all documents for the reporting line.
- Keep a frequent check on the levels of office supplies & stationery and place timely and appropriate orders.
- Make all arrangements for visiting delegations ensuring timely availability of all required logistical services, visas, etc. to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Make the necessary travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for the reporting line by coordinating with the relevant internal team.
- Undertake any ad-hoc tasks assigned and co-ordinate with the concerned stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and quality as per expectations.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all department policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Demonstrate compliance to the organization’s values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value-driven culture within the organization.
- Ensure effective execution of the assigned tasks and coordinate with concerned stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and quality as per expectations.
Budgeting and Financial Performance
- Monitor if activities are carried out in line with the approved budgetary guidelines while promptly reporting on any variances to the management.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes, and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement, and cost reduction.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet operation department requirements, policies, and quality standards.
3. FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Operates within the framework and boundaries of company policies as well as overall organizational and governance frameworks.
4. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, arts, or a related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate - multi-national organisation- where consulting/financial services sector with high level analytical experience would be preferred but not essential
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Nov 2023 JOB ID: ZC-EAMDDAM