EA to Head of School
London (Greater) SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fab EA role has come up to support a Head of School in West London. This role is suited to a personable, dynamic, hard-working, and proactive individual who has experience of working in a professional environment. You will work closely with the Head of School and Senior Team and ensure they are working as smoothly and efficiently as possible . The role is offering up to £32k and offers some great benefits!
Key Duties Include:
- Diary, travel, inbox and meeting management
- Acting as the first point of contact via emails and in person
- Be a great help to the HR team when needed
- Create reports, minutes and documents
- Ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience in a professional environment
- Switched on, savvy, personable and goof at prioritising
- Fab gatekeeper with great IT, admin and communication skills
- £32k salary
- 30 days holiday
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Pension, discounted gym and wellbeing classes
Apply if you're interested!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Aug 2022 JOB ID: ADEAH7122