EA To Executives
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Uxbridge
Salary : Up to £40K (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced EA to join my client a technology lead company looking to expand their Uxbridge office. This role will see you supporting various leaders within their business.
What you’ll do
- Providing a high level of EA duties to the Executive as required, including complex diary and email management, generating reports and presentations
- Coordinating enquiries, queries, or complaints for the Executive
- Play a key role in internal and external communication
- Build close working relationships with key stakeholders
- Organising and facilitating meetings, taking minutes where necessary
- Taking initiative in prioritising and managing the Executive's workload to meet specific deadlines
Who you are
- A background working in an EA/PA role for C-Suite individuals
- Working within a blue-chip corporate environment, preferably across multiple countries for a global organisation.
- Knowledge and experience using applications such as Excel and other O365 tools
- Strong communicator
- Able to manage a varied and complex workload
Please apply today if interested!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 May 2023 JOB ID: LPEAE29995
Team Assistant new