EA to Executive Team for leading Investment Bank
London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant - Investment Banking
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
A leading Investment Bank are looking for an experienced and confident EA to support their MD and the wider Executive Team, based in their Canary Wharf offices. This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredible company who are leaders in their industry, where you’ll be supported by a diverse and passionate team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a fast-paced EA role so you’ll need to be an efficient problem solver who enjoys thinking on their feet, being proactive, and adapting to a multitude of tasks. Typical duties include:
- Extensive communication with both colleagues and clients business-wide
- Diary management and control of business schedule
- Co-ordinating travel bookings
- Administrative support
- Meeting preparation
- Maintaining in-house CRM systems
- Event organisation
- Processing expenses
- Ad-hoc support to other teams as required
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful you will be a calm and collected EA able to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team. You will be outgoing and people-orientated with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels in order to achieve.
- Previous EA/PA experience with financial or professional services.
- Excellent problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Outlook package
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong team player
- Discreet and professional
- Background in investment banking or financial services highly desired
We are looking to shortlist for this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 10 Jan 2022 JOB ID: MREAIB24308