EA to Equity Research Analysts
London (West End) SALARY: £21 - £24 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
EA to Equity Research Analysts
Prestigious investment management firm in Victoria
*To start end of August – 2 days from home and 3 days in the office*
8 am – 5 pm
Maternity cover - £21ph - £24ph
My client, a leading investment manager are seeking an experienced Assistant to join their Equity Team supporting 3 Equity Research Analysts working as part of larger portfolios globally. One of the Analysts is based overseas in Europe and each have a different focus; industries and companies across multiple sectors in Asia and Europe, growth opportunities and Emerging Markets.
This is a full-on EA role looking after multiple people so the ability to juggle priorities is paramount as is the ability to be a ‘stress absorber’ for the Analysts, whilst working as part of a much larger team of other EAs in the company.
Although this role is initially a maternity cover, the company have significant planned growth over the next 5 years and there is likely to be the opportunity to convert into a permanent position in time.
Hours are typically 8 am – 5 pm (with the earlier start allowing for the covering of the Asian Markets) and although the workload is very busy, there is no expectation to be working later.
What you’ll do:
- Proactive and comprehensive diary management including liaising with external stakeholders such as Investor Relations Teams, Brokers, Research Providers amongst others
- Using internal Corporate Access CRM system to track all company meetings and sell-side broker interactions aligned with regulatory requirements
- Managing global travel and expenses requests for the team and working with an external travel provider to book necessary logistics
- Preparing documents and presentations in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Preparing briefing notes/research packs ahead of company meetings
- Maintaining Excel-based databases
- Onboarding of new hires and working with IT to ensure email, phone, systems, etc are set up
- Provide ad-hoc support and covering for other EAs across the company and for visitors when required
Who you are:
From experience, my client has found it to be highly advantageous when an EA has supported a team within Equities previously as it allows for a certain level of knowledge within this area of the business.
Alongside this desired experience, they are also looking for an EA who can present examples of:
- Excellent time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst keeping to deadlines and accommodating last-minute changes
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A mindset of growth and an inquisitive nature to be curious about the work that you do and have a deeper understanding of Equities and an interest in learning
If you are interested in the above role, please apply ASAP!
POSTED: 19 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CLSEQ23023