EA to EMEA Sales Managers
London (City of) SALARY: £17 - £20 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
EA in EMEA Global Wealth Management
Supporting Frankfurt Sales Team
Prestigious investment management firm in Victoria
*Hybrid working model - 2 days from home and 3 days in the office*
8 am – 5 pm
Temp for 6 months
My client, a leading investment manager are seeking an experienced EA to support their Sales Managers in Frankfurt.
This is a full-on EA role looking after multiple sales and risk people so the ability to juggle priorities is paramount as is the ability to communicate across all levels whilst working alongside an Office Manager and another EA.
The role is temporary for approximately 6 months whilst they hire for a Frankfurt based EA.
Hours are typically 8 am – 5 pm and although the workload is very busy, there is no expectation to be working later.
What you’ll do:
- Proactive and comprehensive diary management including liaising with external stakeholders
- Managing global travel and expenses, using the external travel vendor to obtain flight and hotel options
- Creating and distributing detailed itineraries and processing expenses in a timely manner
- Onboarding of new hires and transfers in the team and working with IT to ensure systems are set up
- Creating presentations and materials for meeting, both in office and remotely
- Diligent coverage of phone lines, adhering the best practices
- Provide cover for administration across the business when absences occur
- Maintaining Salesforce (CRM)
Who you are:
- Previous experience supporting a high level, busy team
- Excellent time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst keeping to deadlines and accommodating last-minute changes
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A mindset of growth and an inquisitive nature to be curious about the work that you do
If you are interested in the above role, please apply ASAP!
POSTED: 17 Nov 2021 JOB ID: CEEASM24312