EA to Director
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £42,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
Temp to Perm
City of London
This is a rare opening for an experienced EA to work within the creative production space. A perfect opportunity for an EA to bring their wealth of knowledge, into a fun and exciting environment. You will be supporting an extremely busy Director in a fast-paced ever-changing setting. We are looking for someone who is highly switched-on and solutions focused. In return, you will be working in a fun and welcoming team. They are looking for the right candidate to be offered a permanent position so please only apply if this is an option for you. This role offers up to £40k and hybrid!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Managing complex diaries and ensuring smooth day-to-day support for the Director
- Ability to manage a varied workload and work strategically
- Provide excellent administrative support; coordinating internal and external meetings
- Travel arrangements including transport, hotel, and visas (including international)
- Proactive meeting preparation including preparing presentations and reports
WHO YOU ARE;
- An experienced Executive Assistant with 2 years+ proven experience
- Experience within Arts or Production is highly desirable
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the role with autonomy
- Exceptional English both written and verbal
- Highly proficient using Microsoft suite
- An active multitasker with keen attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure is imperative for this role to ensure that you can hit the ground running
We are looking to conduct interviews next week, so please apply ASAP!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 May 2023 JOB ID: JHEAED29882