EA to Co-Heads and Managing Director – Investments
London (City of) SALARY: £19 - £21 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
EA – Maternity Cover
£19-21 per hour plus holiday pay
8:30 am – 5:30 pm
3 days in office, 2 days working from home
My client is an established, globally recognised investment management firm with stunning offices in the City of London, within walking distance from main stations such as Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, and Cannon Street.
They are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them ASAP on a 12-month maternity contract to support the 2 Co-Heads and a Managing Director within Investment Trust and Charities.
This is an incredibly busy role so the successful EA will be calm, able to work under pressure, and have experience supporting across all levels within financial services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- Managing complex diaries and screening calls for two Co-Heads and one Managing Director
- Extensive diary management; coordinating internal and external meetings
- Wider support to the team including some travel booking and expenses
- Ad hoc event management
WHO YOU ARE;
- An experienced Executive Assistant with proven experience of supporting at a range of levels, including Director level, ideally within Financial Services
- Proven experience of managing multiple diaries, with the ability to prioritise and push back when needed
- Experience of taking minutes in meeting would be advantageous
- An active multitasker with keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive under pressure is imperative for this role to ensure that you can hit the ground running
POSTED: 11 Oct 2021 JOB ID: CCCHAR23833