EA to Chairman – Dubai
London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000 BONUS AND BENEFITS TERM: Permanent
A prestigious oil and gas company in Dubai is seeking a top EA to support its chairman. Relocation Package included plus competitive salary and benefits. Lovely office culture and a great team.
Overview of role:
The successful candidate will undertake a variety of administrative and executive support related responsibilities in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. They will also perform highly responsible, confidential and complex administrative/secretarial tasks.
- Administrative Support Responsibilities
- Identifies and implements improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure the highest standards of clerical/administrative support to business activities.
- Coordinates external business affairs, including arranging appointments and all relevant paperwork and logistics
- Manages the calendar, interacting with both internal and external executives and/or their relevant offices to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Prioritises and manages multiple activities simultaneously relating to the Manager\'s responsibilities, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Overseeing IT, office set-up and infrastructure changes, such as décor, display literature, and meeting rooms.
- Assisting with event organisation on an ad hoc basis ranging from creating an invitation database to arranging the whole event and all related elements.
- Documentation Drafting, editing and proof-reading letters, e-mails, and other documents such as biographies, speeches and promotional material.
- Establishes and maintains documentation management system to ensure ease of access to required information/documentation at all times.
- Reporting and Communication Reports to Manager on all business related matters.
- Maintains and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all staff.
- Continuous Development of Position Conducts research on administrative/clerical best practices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to ADMIN/clerical work.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a commercial or business discipline
- Minimum of 7 years\' experience, 5 of which are as an EA to a Chairman, President or CEO
SALARY AND PACKAGE:
- Relocation package
- Bonus – discretionary
- Working hours: 9am – 6pm
- Holiday: 25 days holiday
- Medical included
- First 6 months in Sharjah (20 mins drive out of Dubai) then you can work remotely after probation.
POSTED: 24 Mar 2020 JOB ID: DUCREDU114869