EA to CEO – Qatar
Middle East SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a highly motivated top polished Executive Assistant with at least 5 years’ experience. Who undertakes a variety of administrative and executive support related responsibilities in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Performs highly responsible, confidential and complex administrative/secretarial tasks. The role will be extremely challenging and diverse.
- Comprehensive Executive Assistance to the CEO for all business and personal related matters.
- Extend additional turnkey support to the CEO and high-level Executives.
- Direct onboarding process for Board Members, Executives and Consultants.
- Manage all ingoing and outgoing communication for the CEO office.
- Circulate correspondence with Executives, Board Members and Stakeholders.
- Quarterly planning and execution for Board Committees.
- Screen and handle incoming requests / issues from VIP clientele. Receive and coordinate VIP Client internal and external visits.
- Manage account transfers from business and personal ventures of the CEO.
- Filter and coordinate all PR, media and press interview requests.
- Daily review of press coverage related to the CEO and / or organization.
- Occasionally provide office management support to other business ventures.
- Screen meeting call and invitation requests for CEO office.
- Occasionally required to travel to carry out business / personal related missions.
- Manage daily diary, travel (including visa applications) and catering demands.
- Assess all communication and documentation sent to CEO.
- Obtain approvals and signatures on official business / personal documents.
- Daily translation arrangement for incoming correspondence.
- Liaise with local / international commercial and residential portfolios for CEO.
- Operate and coordinate closely with executive management.
- University graduate, ideally in a business subject matter
- Happy to relocate to Qatar
POSTED: 26 Mar 2020 JOB ID: ZCQA20217