EA to CEO – BRISTOL
UK (regional) SALARY: £43,000 - £47,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an impressive integrated mining, energy and infrastructure business, based in Bristol. Their CEO is looking for a professional, personable and intellectual EA to come on board and be an integral part of the team and business as a whole.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Executive Assistant role with lots of variety. Not only will you provide executive support to the CEO, but you will also be involved with various projects and operations and work closely with the board, investors and stakeholders.
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Being the first point of contact as well as the CEO’s eyes and ears within the business
- Putting together proposals/presentations and preparing confidential documents
- Overseeing general administration, budgeting and logistical matters within the office
- Liaising with the board and creating board packs
- Event managing and organising company offsites
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have five years of experience in a similar EA role. A university degree will also be beneficial.
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail.
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- A university degree
- A strong understanding and international in sustainability
This role will pay up to £45k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical
- Shares options
- Hybrid working (2/3 days in the office)
POSTED: 13 Jul 2021 JOB ID: DHBRISTOL