EA to CEO – Battersea
London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proactive EA to provide seamless support to the CEO of a successful boutique real estate business. The office is based in Battersea with flexibility and some hybrid working. Hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm working alongside a lovely gentleman and a small, friendly team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Extensive diary management, travel coordination & itineraries
- Meet and greet in person/virtually, gatekeeper to CEO
- Preparation of client documentation and proofreading documents
- Data input of confidential information
- Sending client quarterly reports
- Some private PA duties
- Event planning and organisation
WHO YOU ARE:
You will have a flexible, discrete approach with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating excellent communication skills, initiative, and the ability to work unsupervised.
- 4+ years working as an EA or similar
- Confident using all Microsoft Office platforms long with grammar word-perfect English
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to schedule complex appointments across multiple time zones
- Ideally have a car – both offices have car parking available
This role is offering £50 - £60k DOE and carries additional benefits. Benefits and other info:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Secure car parking
- Employer Contributory Pension
- Health Insurance
We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Jan 2023 JOB ID: ADEAP8698