EA to CEO – Battersea
London (West End) SALARY: £20 - £30 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
A boutique real estate business is looking for a solid EA to support the CEO. This is a temp to perm opportunity which requires an immediate start. The offices are based in Battersea and there will be some flexibility with hybrid working down the line. Small office, friendly team in need of support asap.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is a busy role where you will be responsible for providing 1:1 support to the CEO, alongside project work and planning events.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Extensive Diary Management
- Travel coordination & Itineraries
- Preparation of client documentation
- Proofreading documents
- Data input of confidential information
- Sending client quarterly reports
- Scheduling on-site, Microsoft Teams & phone meetings across multiple time zones
- Attending meetings, making notes and following up
- Private PA duties
- Event planning and organisation
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be the type of person who can multitask in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong communication skills, initiative and the ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated.
- 5+ years experience in a professional environment
- Confident using all Microsoft Office platforms
- Extremely organised, pay high attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Grammar & eye for detail is key
- Proven ability to schedule complex appointments across multiple time zones
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Car ideal but not essential
This role requires an EA to start asap. The CEO is keen to progress this temp to the perm role. Fab opportunity, to work for a lovely gentleman and a good work environment. Please apply today if you are interested.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2022 JOB ID: IFEA028459