EA to CEO and Executive Director of Operations – **ASAP start**
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £52,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Insurance EA to CEO and Executive Director of Operations – **ASAP start**
City of London
Up to £52k
An established, independent global speciality insurance broker are looking for an EA to support their CEO and Executive Director.
Working remotely to start with, before moving back to the offices near the Gherkin when restrictions allow, this is a fantastic opportunity for an EA to really make the role your own.
Proactive support to the CEO and Executive Director of Operations will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Oversight of diary and meeting management, initiating appropriate communications with Clients, Underwriters
- Arranging required team meetings, including the provision of required data and recording agreed actions
- Ensuring proactive attention to all recorded meeting actions
- Assisting the Executives through the provision of regular reminders of upcoming events, travel and tasks
- Assisting the Executives in managing and ensuring regular communications with International Leaders
- Ensuring the production of travel itineraries, always in line with the company’s travel policy with the appropriate sign-off to travel costs
- Coordinating company wise conferences
- Proactively ensure timely completion of expenses and liaise with Finance Department to address any issues
- Working with the Operations Director to ensure the timely completion of regulatory exams by all staff
- Timely and accurate completion of minutes from monthly ExCom meetings
Experience of working within the insurance market, in a support capacity, is imperative for this opportunity, as is advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
If you have worked in Insurance as an Assistant, supporting at management level, please apply now!
POSTED: 02 Feb 2021 JOB ID: CLSINS22010