EA to CEO
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £75,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
EA to CEO
£60,000 - £75,000
We are recruiting for a new Executive Assistant to position to provide C-Suite support to the CEO of a global retail brand based in central London. This is a new role that has been created due to some internal changes and company growth, so a wonderful opportunity for someone to come in and grow the role, and really make it their own, within a fun and dynamic company!
The CEO travels extensively, so it is important that the EA can be flexible to travel in the role as required. This will be mostly European travel with some International as needed. You will be comfortable working autonomously and without much structure to your day. The CEO’s calendar is extremely hectic with often back-to-back meetings throughout the day, so the EA will need to stay one step ahead! This could be the ideal position for an EA who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow with the role.
What you’ll do;
- Extensive diary management and meeting scheduling – back to back
- Organise all business travel across Europe and Internationally
- Acting as gatekeeper
- Attend business meetings, support with taking notes, preparing materials prior to the meetings and follow ups
- Inbox management
- Support and manage various projects for the CEO
- Budget management and expenses
- Work closely with the other senior stakeholders who report into the CEO
What you’ll need;
- Previous experience supporting at C-Suite level desired
- Experience working within a similar industry
- Flexibility – to travel in the role as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level desired
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 May 2023 JOB ID: AJLCEORE02473