EA to CEO
London (City of) SALARY: £60,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
This a fantastic opportunity! A med-tech company is looking for an amazing Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s CEO.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and ensuring the CEO and the wider Senior Management are held accountable to their deliverables. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing
personalised and timely support to executive members.
This role is a maternity cover role, starting mid-June for a handover with the incumbent. They are based near London Bridge and the role is in office full-time, but there is flexibility to wfh if the CEO is out of office. Salary is paying up to £65k, depending on experience.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Supporting with secretarial duties
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Take minutes during meetings
- Facilitating communications between the CEO and other team members
- Participating in the planning and execution of events and projects
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting at CEO level
- Background of working with investors, HNW individuals and C-suite executives
- Previous experience working within a startup, VC-backed environment
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of G-Suite
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, and enjoy a rapid pace of work
- You’re happiest working in a collaborative context
- You’re equally comfortable challenging as you are with being challenged
- You are enthusiastic, with a positive attitude. They’re a friendly team who enjoy spending time together
- You pride yourself on your flexible approach, and can accept great over perfect!
This is an incredible opportunity, so please apply now if you fit the bill.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 10 May 2023 JOB ID: JCJW29874