EA to CEO
London (West End) SALARY: £20 - £30 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
A global strategic advisory firm are looking for an experienced and professional EA to support their CEO on a temporary basis. They are looking for someone to start immediately.
They are based near Piccadilly Circus and you will be expected to work in the office full-time. Salary is £20-£30/hour, depending on experience.
The CEO is incredibly busy, travels regularly and has an ever-changing diary.
What you'll do:
- Complex diary management across multiple time zones
- Manage and prioritise CEO’s inbox
- Plan and manage complex, extensive, and frequently changing global travel and visa arrangements and track and record all travel days
- Be the main point of administrative contact for all Board members, organising the necessary meetings, taking minutes and ensuring tasks are actioned
- Attend senior management meetings, taking note of the CEO’s actions,
- Run and line manage the admin team effectively
- Personal point of contact and gatekeeper
- Organise personal appointments (health / fitness / property maintenance) and events
Who you are:
- 5+ years' experience in an EA role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 May 2023 JOB ID: JCEA29246