EA to CEO
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
*This role is currently on hold - please apply to register your interest*
A superb opportunity to be the trusted right hand for an inspiring CEO of a brand development and communications agency who specialise in the luxury goods sector.
You must have solid experience supporting C suite Level working in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment. You must be available outside of office house and comfortable tackling a wide variety of tasks on a tight deadline.
- Personal and company diary management
- Complex management of the CEO’s emails
- Manage the CEO’s diary highlighting and resolving any diary clashes
- Arrange both international and domestic (company and personal) travel schedules and reservations and occasionally, provide general assistance during presentations
- Mindful of daily arrangements in terms of location, timeline and travel logistics
- Organising meetings and liaising with the other company PAs and Leadership team members
- Assisting with day to day errands, both personal and business related
- Organising and delivering events, external activities and projects
- Supporting the CEO’s activities with proactive and reactive solutions
- Processing invoices, credit cards, timesheets and expense claims
- Proactive management of personal affairs and planning family holidays
- Management and execution of complex and detailed gifting for both professional (clients, contacts and staff) as well as for personal affairs such as involved Christmas planning
- Extremely well organised with superior attention to detail
- Warm, engaging, resilient, confident and excellent communicator, must be discreet, charming and polished. Must genuinely display these qualities to clients and colleagues alike.
- Knowledge and passion, and ideally professional experience, for communications, media and luxury industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (often first point of contact for the Director), both written and verbal. Solid experience with documents proof reading
- Exceptional multi-tasker. Real problem solver who thinks ahead and plans for every eventuality.
- Handling CEO’s personal affairs, including international properties.
- Proactive and comfortable working independently.
- A professional level knowledge of English, French and Italian would be ideal
- With a positive and can do attitude, able to anticipate the Director’s needs
POSTED: 16 Jun 2020 JOB ID: BBEA20839