EA to Board
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fantastic not-for-profit, working to tackle the climate crisis, is looking for a switched-on EA to support their Board. They are based near London Bridge and offer hybrid working, as well as an excellent benefits package. You will be working alongside a strong team of EAs - they are a hardworking, but friendly team.
Salary is offering up to £55k, depending on experience.
What you'll do:
- EA support to the Board
- Organise & attend board meetings from start to finish
- POC for all board related matters
- Critical involvement in board governance, institutional design and expansion/composition.
- Collation and preparation of presentations, proposals and contracts
- Complex calendar management across multiple time zones
- Facilitating travel arrangements, including flights, trains, hotels, restaurants and transfers.
- Key team player within the Admin team: providing cover/back-up
- Support with special projects from an administrative perspective as and when required
- General administrative tasks: diary & inbox management, booking meeting rooms, catering, filing, expenses/invoices, organising inductions
Who you are:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role - Board level
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do approach
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to ensuring a high level of accuracy
- A self-starter who can prioritise their workload and deliver in line with goals and deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible, use to working in a fast past agile and evolving environment.
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships both internally and externally, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly.
- Strong problem-solver, ability to network and find solutions.
- Excellent grasp of the English language and written skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong speed typing ability
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Excellent ability to prioritise and pre-empt requirements
- Understanding the importance of discretion
- Exceptionally organised
Please apply now if you're interested in this opportunity.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Aug 2023 JOB ID: JCBEA30587