EA/Strategic Assistant – Property
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I have a fantastic role for a candidate based in London to work for a great and boutique property company who are based in Central West London. The company have been around for over 2 decades and have a awesome company culture.
This is a varied and fast-paced Strategic Assistant role where you will focus on strategic support to the MD, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys being kept on their toes and using their initiative in a hands-on environment. You will be efficient at strategic and admin support.
Typical duties include
- Managing inbox
- Organisation of meetings, internal and external
- Assist the MD with new business
- Property offer management
- Client relationships
For this role, the client is seeking a confident and intelligent EA who uses their initiative, works well under pressure and is able to hit the ground running. You will have a keen interest in Property and will want to develop your skills in this sector.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an EA/PA role within a property environment
- Great longevity in previous roles
- The ability to think outside the box
- Driven to succeed and be part of the team.
- Strong prioritisation skills and be excellent at multitasking
- Great organisation and time management
- Excellent verbal and writing skill
The Benefits and other information:
- 25 days holiday
- Potential to earn commission after 6 months
- Drinks and Socials
- 5 days in office
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Sep 2022 JOB ID: EASA7545