EA Role – Singapore
International (other) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity at a global hedge fund has come up for an experienced EA to provide high-level support to their Senior Members of the Investor Relations team. Their office is based in Singapore – they offer hybrid working and have a 40-hour working week. They are offering up to the equivalent of £55k for this role.
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Inbox management
- Heavy use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Minute-taking at meetings
- Expense management
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
This is a busy EA role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes, is happy to work within a team and can take ownership of their role. They are also looking for someone who is honest, flexible and thrives in a busy environment.
- Fluent Mandarin, writen and verbal. Knowledge of Korean would be beneficial too
- 3+ years’ experience within a similar role and environment
- Efficient problem solver and great attention to detail
- Highly efficient on Microsoft Office Suite
This role is paying up to £55k DOE and offer a range of benefits!
This an interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ADEAHK8015