EA – Property Investment
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A boutique Property Investment firm are looking for an EA to support two Senior Principals and act as the go-to person in the office. You will be covering a maternity contract with view to go permament for the right candidate. The office is based in Marylebone with a really nice office environment. You will be required to work in office five days a week with view of hybrid working after 12-months. This role requires a July start.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is a great opportunity to act as a right-hand man to the CEO and COO. You will be exposed to all areas of the business and surrounded by a friendly team. You will be required to deliver EA support with some Office Management duties.
Day to day duties include:
- Extensive diary management
- Inbox management & meeting scheduling
- Travel coordination, Itineraries, visa booking
- Supporting the wider team with ad-hoc admin
- Preparation of client documentation & proofreading
- Minute taking, board meeting preparation
- Private PA duties
- Event planning and organisation
- Office management duties
- Welcoming incoming clients and meeting room management
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be an experienced EA who Is seeking variety and you must have the ability to pick up tasks quickly. ‘Can do’ attitude, high organised and up for a laugh in the office!
- 4+ years’ experience as an EA - ideally Finance
- Confident using all Microsoft Office platforms
- Extremely organised, pay high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and deal with last minute requests
- Proven ability to schedule complex appointments across multiple time zones
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
Such a lovely client and a long-term opportunity up for grabs. If you meet the criteria, please apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 10 May 2023 JOB ID: IFEA