EA / Project Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 Bonus + Benefits TERM: Permanent
A fantastic tech company in the fitness industry are looking for an EA / Project Manager to join their Central London offices.
This EA / Project Manager role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has a fantastic culture. You will be supporting one of the Division Heads, acting as their right-hand person, in addition to ownership of projects and events.
- 1:1 support, including calendar management across multiple time zones, international travel arrangements, expenses and general support
- Preparing presentations and papers for key meetings
- Liaising with key stakeholders and investors, acting as main point of contact for the team
- Business planning and analysis
- Project management, including budgets and managing the next phase for the team
- Assist with major events liaising with venue, guests and coordinating logistics including travel
- Ad-hoc travel to events as required
- Some support to wider team - travel coordination for off-sites, events logistics
- Cultivating a great team culture
The ideal candidate will be proactive, flexible and have a great ‘muck-in’ attitude. You will have excellent communication skills and be adept at working in a fast-paced environment.
You must have experience working at Executive level, coordinating meetings across multiple time zones. You will demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. In addition to these traditional EA duties, you will have experience supporting as a right-hand person, with contribution to business analysis/ strategy.
If you are a fitness enthusiast this is a bonus!
As well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous package:
- Discretionary bonus
- 26 days holiday
- Company trips abroad
- Health insurance
Core hours are 8.30 – 17.30, with flexibility when required.
If you are interested in this EA / Project Manager role then apply below now!
POSTED: 12 Feb 2020 JOB ID: LKEAPM20450