EA – Private Equity – Luxembourg
Europe SALARY: €50,000 - €65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to become an integral part of the Luxembourg Office at a top tier private equity firm, providing seamless support to two senior individuals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Executive Assistant role, typical duties include:
- Extensive diary management
- Daily correspondence and email management
- International and frequent travel co-ordination – keeping on top of changes, providing detailed itineraries, visas
- Expense management
- Support Office Management where required
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a sparky, on the ball EA with proven experience supporting in a busy fast paced environment with high attention to detail. This company have a great culture across their offices and are seeking like-minded individuals with a positive attitude and great energy.
- Proven EA experience with international travel management
- Experience within financial services ideal
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced environment
- Highly efficient and extremely organised
- Efficient problem solver and proactive nature
- Strong relationship builder
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- No language required, French is beneficial
- Ideally currently based in Luxembourg, would consider candidates willing to relocate
This role will pay up to 65,000 Euros (DOE) with an extensive benefits and bonus package.
POSTED: 08 Jun 2020 JOB ID: DMLUX20344