EA – Frankfurt
Europe (other) SALARY: €55,000 - €72,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting EA role has opened up within a Private Equity firm based in Frankfurt. This is the perfect role for an experienced EA who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Travel organisation
- Organisation of meetings and international travel
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Supporting and liaising with other the team when necessary
This is a busy role with an extensive diary management component, meaning experience of working in a EA role with similar responsibilities is necessary.
Other requirements include:
- 4 years’ experience working in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Great organisational and diary management skills
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to exercise initiative
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFO
This role comes with a salary dependent upon experience, and office hours are 9:00 until 18:00. The company offer generous benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday + extra days at xmas
- 2 days per week WFH option
- many great benefits
This is a really exciting role for an experience EA who enjoys balancing multiple responsibilities and thrives in a fast-paced environment!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ABEAF8397