London (West End) SALARY: £55,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a warm and confident EA to join a notable charity organisation located in Central London. This role will be supporting a wonderful CEO as well as the charity’s Board of Trustees with a wide variety of tasks. This role offers a hybrid working model and an amazing opportunity to be a part of a very special charity doing really important work!
Who you are:
You will be a confident and resilient individual who is highly organised and a proven multi – tasker with a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work under pressure and balance multiple objectives while remaining calm and focused, as well as communicating effectively with various stakeholders and levels of seniority on a multitude of matters. Very strong diary management and detailed minute taking is required, as well as previous experience supporting a very busy CEO and Board. Overall, you will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who has a strong get it done mentality.
What you will do:
- Complex and demanding diary and inbox management
- Booking extensive travel
- Effective project management of various cross organisational initiatives
- Handling expense reports and invoices
- Managing efficient company-wide communications
- Preparing for board meetings and producing board documentation
- Taking detailed minutes and meticulosity following up on actions
- Frequently liaising with the Board of Trustees and the Senior Leadership Team on behalf of the CEO
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday
- Located in a beautiful office space
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Feb 2024 JOB ID: TSEA1757