London (Greater) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: £35K - £40K (Pro rata)
This is a very exciting opportunity for a diligent and trustworthy EA to join a lively hospitality company located in Southwest London! This is a part time role up to 25 hours per week. A fantastic company that offers a flexible hybrid working model.
Who you are:
You will be a diligent problem solver who possesses a “task ownership” attitude and be able to hit the ground running. Additionally, a high level of organization and attention to detail is a must for this role. This is a very fun and enthusiastic team so possessing a positive and friendly attitude is highly desired.
- 3+ years of experience working as an EA
- Previous experience liaising with high profile clientele is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Proficiency in MS office including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
What you will do:
- Oversee expenses, receipts, and basic banking administration
- Arrange meetings and take minutes
- Responsible for all email and phone correspondence
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- In charge of record keeping throughout the office
- Supporting the office becoming more organized and adding structure to the existing set up
- 25 days off annum plus bank holidays
- 1 additional annual leave for your birthday
- 1 duvet day
- Enhanced Private Healthcare
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Sep 2023 JOB ID: RBEA0962