London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum
City of London
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proactive EA to provide seamless support to the Head of Investments and wider team within Investment Banking. This is a busy and fast-paced role so it’s important you are a strong team player that can work alongside other assistants and can reliably multi-task. This role offers £40-45k and hybrid working!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Extensive diary management on both a professional and personal level
- Ensuring dedicated support to Head and Managing Director, and wider team within Investment Banking
- Complex international travel arrangements
- Main point of contact for Senior Management visiting the London office
- Scheduling internal/external meetings, including yearly appraisals and quarterly updates
- Coordinating client requests for conference calls, meetings with corporates and company research, sending out confirmations and supporting documents
- Creating and updating PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing board packs for monthly management meetings
- Support with internal hiring and interview scheduling
- 5+ years working as an EA in a similar support role
- Flexible and discrete approach with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical capabilities
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office platforms
- Extremely organised and always one step ahead
- Proven experience within finance or professional services
We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 Jan 2023 JOB ID: AJL/JHEA28692