London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a superstar executive search EA who is experienced and switched-on to support a small team in a boutique search firm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Extensive diary management
- Support business development drives
- Support the wider team with scheduling admin
- Candidate liaison and being first point of contact for the team
- Data management
- Producing presentations and updating client packs
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
WHO YOU ARE
An experienced Team EA/PA candidate, looking for a dynamic and fast paced work setting where you will provide support to a busy team.
- 2+ years’ experience in an Executive Search EA role
- Well-presented, proactive and personable
- Strong MS Office skills
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to sometimes tight deadlines
- Top notch communication skills
This role is paying up to £45k (DOE)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Sep 2022 JOB ID: CWEA6826