London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Salary up to £40,000
Successful strategy advisor firm is looking to hire a proactive and dynamic EA to join the team in their London office. You will support two Partners and effectively manage their day to day. The right candidate will bring a can do attitude and exceptional multitasking skills. Attention to detail is key. We are looking for someone really switched on, who is always two steps ahead and a real problem solver.
Their client base are very high profile executives from FTSE 350 businesses. You must therefore be eloquent, confident and well-versed at liaising with high profile executives.
It’s a brilliant company to work for where you will be well looked after. They have an amazing family feel and it’s a really collaborative environment.
- Support Business development
- Extensive diary management
- Arrange travel, meetings, and events
- Work across multiple time zones
- Source and prepare data for meetings and presentations
- Provide administrative assistance
- Confident, smart and discreet
- Proactive and not afraid to make executive decisions
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience liaising with senior Executives and high profile individuals
- Works well in a fast pace and high pressure environment
- Great IT skills, specifically Microsoft Office
Benefits and hours
- Salary up to £40k
- Discretionary bonus20 days' holiday plus bank holidays and office closes in-between Christmas and New Year and a half day for Christmas shopping in December
- Friendly and honest work environment
- 9-5:30 with an hour for lunch
- Flexible working
If you are interested in this fantastic EA role please apply below!
POSTED: 15 Sep 2021 JOB ID: CLIWSEARCH23571