EA – 12 month contract in private equity
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £47,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
This EA role is working for a highly respected international private equity firm They have a very impressive portfolio and an excellent working environment. As an EA working for this business you can expect a fast paced and involved role with work/life balance working for a great team. They are currently working remotely but when they return to the office they will have 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
You will find their culture friendly yet professional. All staff are very well looked after and you will find the role and environment role very rewarding. In this fast-paced environment attention to detail is key whilst completing tasks quickly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Extensive diary management and scheduling
- Arranging international travel and coordinating transfers
- Research and preparation for meetings
- Event coordination
- Expense management
The ideal candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ PA/EA experience in a professional services environment.
The successful candidate will be: -
- Able to prioritise and action tasks with urgency
- Detail-oriented and proactive in their approach
- Excellent problem solving and use of initiative
- Able to build relationships with other teams and external contacts
- Friendly and professional in their approach
This business offers exceptional benefits and encourages work/life balance. They are a sociable team as well are offering generous financial benefits. You can expect a generous salary up to £47k pro-rata plus bonus, pension and more.
POSTED: 28 Jul 2021 JOB ID: RS23122