Dublin based Project Manager
UK (regional) SALARY: €32,000 - €35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
€32000 - €35000
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a global executive search firm. The company has an amazing culture and they really invest time and money into their employee’s wellbeing and offer brilliant opportunities for progression.
This is a Project Manager role where you will support across liaising with clients, consultant support, business development and wider team support, ensuring the smooth running of all searches from start to finish.
The company specialises in working across arts, education, charity and creative industries. You will receive great exposure to leading companies in this role.
They have a very close-knit team in Dublin and you would also work with the international offices in this role. This is a brand new role which has been created due to their success.
• Client and candidate relationship management and world class administration
• Diary management and travel arrangements
• Providing business development support
• Work closely with the consultants
• Research and project work, managing up to 20 projects at one time
• Reports to the Head of Project Management
• Front of house duties and events planning
• Thrives in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, customer service experience ideal
• Precise and meticulous in everything you do
• Rigorous attention to detail
• No job too big or too small attitude
• Cares about the company’s values and is curious and enthusiastic
• Practical and understands the importance of punctuality
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Great team player but happy to work independently
• Working with very impressive and inspiring people
• 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Hybrid work setting, 2 days in office, 3 days at home
• Private health and travel insurance
• Discretionary bonus
POSTED: 10 May 2022 JOB ID: CLDUB4568