Driver Onboarding Specialist
US (New York City, NY) SALARY: $3,000 - $3,000 PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Driver Onboarding Specialist to be based in New York.
Position Reports To / Supervisor: Contracting Manager
To recruit drivers who own their cars to perform rides for the company. Ensuring the drivers have the proper documentation to legally perform rides in the United States. Ensuring the drivers are trained up to standards, well dressed, well versed and performing their duties as per standards. Have knowledge of Airports in London and how their arrivals halls operate.
• Sourcing and onboarding new drivers/companies in New York, USA in specific.
• Ensuring drivers offer competitive prices for the business.
• Ensuring drivers are trained up to standards to meet & greet clients at the airport.
• Ensuring that drivers are trained and are using the driver app correctly as required by the company Policies.
• Set a schedule with the operations team to ensure all drivers are efficiently utilized.
• Prepare daily reports for the Sourcing Manager concerning drivers’ recruitment.
• Follow up with any complaints regarding driver delays, no-shows, and any other related complaints.
• Conduct test rides with potential suppliers to determine the quality of their service.
Competencies and Skills:
• E-hailing experience for Sign Up/Onboarding drivers.
• Profound Knowledge of the transport industry (Taxi, Limousine).
• Customer focused.
• Excellent negotiations skills.
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word & Excel).
• High school degree.
• Experience in the Travel industry is highly desired.
• Excel MS Excel skills for analytical work.
A comission is paid for every driver that is onborded.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Nov 2022 JOB ID: AH1922DOS