London (City of) SALARY: £14 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Immediate start, temp until at least January 2022
My client, an award-winning building services consultancy, with offices near Aldgate, are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join them ASAP!
The team are looking for someone to start immediately and will be rolling through until at least the end of January 2022.
The activities of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and updating production schedules, document numbering, issuing drawings, and reconciling historical issues
- Quality Assurance check title blocks of documents and drawings before issuing
- Support on selected projects
- Print and scan drawings and documents as needed
- Work closely with project managers and their teams to coordinate issues of documents and track project deadlines
They are looking for someone with the following skillset and experience:
- Experience in a Document Control position
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong numeration ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Extremely detail orientated and methodical
- Adaptable to varying responsibilities and tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly proactive with the ability to set priorities, follow up and meet deadlines
- Robust personality, able to communicate clearly, get on well with others at all levels and work well in a team
If this role is of interest and you have the above skillset and desired experience, please apply now!!
POSTED: 26 Nov 2021 JOB ID: CCDC24389