London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and experienced Diversity and Inclusion expert to join the recruitment team at a large global bank on a 12 month contract. This role will be paid hourly, and the rate is negotiable based on experience.
The role entails:
- Working as a D&I expert within the organsiation to implement and advise the recruitment team on all things D&I
- You will be cold calling and direct sourcing candidates for vacancies and pipeline
- Achieve recruitment targets and be comfortable working in and adding value to a KPI driven environment
- Keep the ATS updated at all times
- Consult with your internal customers about the requirements for their vacancies to achieve their recruitment needs
- Liaise with internal departments to raise awareness on diversity and inclusion programmes as well as coaching candidates
- Deliver an impeccable candidate journey for applicants and interviewees
To apply for this role you must have:
- Minimum 5 years work experience within the D&I and or recruitment field.
- You must have right to work in the UK.
- University graduate, Batchelors degree or higher.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be a natural ‘people person’
- Experience of working within global professional services or global banking preferred
- Experienced with ATS systems
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
POSTED: 15 Feb 2021 JOB ID: AIDIR