Dispute Resolution Associate – 3+ PQE
Middle East SALARY: 35,000 AED - 50,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Dispute Resolution Associate- 3+ PQE
35,000 - 50,000 AED per month
Open to candidates outside of the UAE
Our client a leading law firm in the Middle East with a large presence across the GCC region is seeking Dispute Resolution Associates to join their growing law firm based in beautiful offices in DIFC. They are seeking a Dispute Resolution Associate to advise clients on litigation and dispute resolution relating to commercial litigation, property, finance and regulatory law. You must have 3+ year PQE.
- Provide legal advice to clients on litigation and dispute resolution relating to commercial litigation, contract disputes, property, employment, insurance, finance, and regulatory law matters along with domestic and international arbitration.
- Represent clients before DIFC courts and the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre regarding dispute matters. Assist clients in respect of on-shore matters and managing local counsel.
- Advice clients on all aspects of estate management, Wills, Trusts and probate matters.
- Provide legal advice, support and guidance related to Small Claims Tribunal of the DIFC Courts. Advice and handling clients and matters related to Insurance and Re- Insurance claims.
- Providing legal support for clients from variety of commercial industries related to cross-jurisdictional disputes.
- Handle both transactional and advisory aspects of litigation matters, arbitration and mediation.
- Review and process dispute claims in accordance with network operating regulations and internal service delivery time frame.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials and documents such as pleadings, witness statements, agreements, contracts and correspondence.
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Active participation is marketing initiatives, presentations, DIFC lectures etc
To be successful in this Dispute Resolution role you must be forward thinking, team player, unflappable and have proven experience in dispute resolution.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly proficient in analytical, written and verbal communications
- Team player
- Organised and efficient ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Be discreet with confidential information
- Professional, loyal and good client management skills
- 3+ years PQE experience
- Experience working in a Legal environment
- It is essential you have experience in Dispute Resolution
- My client will offer relocation and consider applicants outside of the UAE
POSTED: 10 Jun 2022 JOB ID: MCASSOCIATE