Director of Sales – Europe
Other (Europe) SALARY: $7,000 - $10,000 PER: Month
The Role’s main objective is to identify and qualify prospects, then convert and lead those prospects towards becoming top producing partners through close account management techniques. The Sales Director is accountable for executing the crafted sales strategy aiming to deliver the short- and long-term set targets in terms of sales and profitability in the assigned territory.
• Identify and convert leads in the territory using established trade relationships.
• Aim to maximize profitability from acquired clients through increasing market share and identifying new growth opportunities.
• Work closely with leadership to craft and develop new sales tactics/approaches to adapt to the changing external environment.
• Work closely with the sourcing team to ensure that they are securing the right competitive destinations-related content based on clients’ demands.
• Gather competitive data, market-related news, and market trends, and share recommendations to adapt when necessary.
• Build and develop a sales team as the business grows and requires more resources.
• Maintain high-level relationships with top-producing clients.
• Submit relevant data and reports periodically as required for the business: Yearly Budget, Monthly Forecast, Monthly Sales reports, and more….
• Align with metrics/KPIs/KORs of the company to reach the most profitable outcome for the business.
• Work closely with the credit control team to keep the ledger within agreed terms.
Competencies and Skills:
• High proficiency in Public Speech / PowerPoint Presenting abilities.
• Strong industry knowledge and strong in building industry relationships.
• Strong in market data gathering skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Tourism.
• 5+ years in the Travel and Tourism industry
• Previous experience in key B2B Travel wholesale companies or Ground Transport Industry
• Strong quantitative and analytical competency
• A self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; especially Excel
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to a fast-paced startup environment
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Jan 2023 JOB ID: AH1923DOS