Director of Residences
Los Angeles, CA SALARY: $225,000 - $300,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Salary: $225,000 p.a. - $300,000 p.a.
Tiger is partnered an UHNWI who is looking for a Director of Residences / Managing Director for their properties in California, Mexico, and Colorado. The Director of Residences / Managing Director will be responsible for the operational and financial performance of an evolving property, service, and business. These include an ultra-luxury boutique resort in Mexico and a medium luxury boutique dude ranch on 400 acres in Colorado. The residential portfolio consists of a historically significant primary residence in Montecito, two homes on 100 acres in a remote area of California. This is a new role in an evolving single-family office, and the MD will report directly to the Principals.
This role is a multi-faceted role and has many components. Responsibilities and oversight include (but are not limited to) the below:
- P&L, revenue, and profit planning and build-out and execution of staffing plans for three operations.
- Oversee design & construction management processes, annual capital expenditure planning.
- Maintain emergency preparedness procedures, fire mitigation, and physical safety protocols to protect occupants and assets. (familiarity with California specifically).
- Develop and maintain systems relating to the residences, employees, vendors, operations, budgets, finances, inventories, construction, equipment, furniture, technology, maintenance, and repair.
- Institute and maintain maintenance priorities, preventive maintenance programs, and procedures for all property systems and equipment, vehicles, and collections.
- Under the Principal’s direction, oversee all properties' renovation, maintenance, and special projects.
- Coordinate and oversee physical move management processes, including specialty services such as high-end furniture, AV/IT, wine collection, and art handling.
- Act as the primary point of contact for operational concerns.
- Oversee the properties' organizational standards and orderly and meticulous operations.
- Draft job descriptions, launch personnel searches, establish interview processes, provide final hire recommendations, and annual performance/salary reviews
- Create and implement a comprehensive onboarding and training program to include new hire orientation, ongoing skills development of existing staff, protocol & procedure training, and specialized skill training to enhance job performance.
- Support executive/personal assistant activities and ensure seamless travel experiences.
- A bachelor's degree
- Minimum of ten-plus years of relevant experience
- Managing service delivery within high-service boutique luxury resort and private residential settings
- Adept in personal service, property management, sales & marketing and luxury hospitality delivery.
- Experience overseeing luxury resorts and private residences is required.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a private employer and high-profile guests’ confidentiality, safety, security, and privacy.
- Superb written and oral communication skills
Tech-savvy: advanced knowledge of both Google and Apple products with demonstrable proficiency with Google Suite
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Nov 2023 JOB ID: JK31567